I don’t know where the time goes and here we are looking at the end of the first round of early bird registration for SEU 2014. It will be in Atlanta this year and well after any chance of snow 😉 . The event will be May, that’s right not June but May, from the 12th to the 14th. At $550.00 for the convention cost plus lodging and travel it is the cheapest of all the major MCAD annual events by far. Find out about SE the program and the users and do so with the industries best pricing. http://www.solidedgeu.com/ takes you to the main page.
Here is further info and more links.
· Early bird 1 discount = $100 off until Feb 28 http://www.solidedgeu.com/registration-fees-event-policies/
· Early bird 2 discount = $50 off until March 28
· 3 for the price of 2 discount
· Course descriptions http://www.solidedgeu.com/courses-i.html
· FEMAP Symposium is expanded this year http://www.solidedgeu.com/femap-symposium-2014.html
· Developer day on May 12 http://www.solidedgeu.com/developer-day.html
· Newly renovated venue Westin Peachtree Plaza in Atlanta
· Benefits of attending and how to talk your boss into it: http://www.solidedgeu.com/benefits-of-attending.html
For those of you not familiar with Atlanta it has some of the worst traffic I have ever had the misfortune to drive in and it is every business day without fail. If you are driving I see that the Westin has reserved self parking available for $5.00 per day. Usually I stay at cheaper surrounding hotels but this time in downtown Atlanta I recommend you stay at the Westin and use their reserved parking if you intend to drive there like I do. Well worth the time and money spent and hope to see you all there.
I took a list at the classes/sessions. They look good. Sure wish I could make it down!
Can you talk to your boss and convince him of the value 😉